Saturday, May 24, 2008

First Post (Introduction)

Hello blogging world! I've been wanting to start this blog for a year now but I kept pushing it back (college becomes pretty time consuming once you switch to the 3 year track 1.5 years into it.) Now that the summer's finally here I'll be updating the site frequently so I hope to offer some interesting insights into the world of tech from a young aspiring entrepreneur's perspective... what? there are already millions of people doing this already? I'll play the 'diversity' card by offering some views/news on tech from back home in Europe and focusing on my personal experiences in the world of entrepreneurship.

So... what is the 'Tech Road Trip'? I've recently started the first stage of a tech venture with my close friend and peer from school (currently in stealth mode- more details to be released over the course of the coming months) and have immersed myself in the world of internet technology. Though I decided to take the summer off after a grueling experience at a couple of banks last summer, I've been spending 5+ hours a day reading on the internet/blogosphere and talking to other entrepreneurs in an effort to learn as much as possible form others' experiences. It's a gift and a curse that there seems to be no shortage of people willing to share knowledge and tips/tricks, but it's rare that we see a chronologically organized guide to understanding the product development process from start to finish. I hope that this will serve as a resource to other aspiring entrepreneurs, both present and future.

No comments: